Looking for autism treatment options in Southlake, TX?
We are the primer autism therapy provider in Southlake, TX. ABA, or Applied Behavior Analysis, is behavioral management approach that is based on science. ABA therapy can bring about significant, measurable change by utilizing basic principles of behavior, special techniques and positive reinforcement.
Will ABA Help My Child with Autism?
ABA has been proven to improve attention, focus, social skills and memory, as well as decrease behaviors such as noncompliance, aggression, self-harm. ABA is a way to shape and mold actions for effective communication and learning.
Typical ABA Session Activities
An ABA session may contain the following:
- Desk learning time is also known as discrete trial training (DTT).
- Playtime: This is an example of employing natural training (NET).
- Snack time can assist your child develop eating skills and social skills (if other children are participating in your child’s ABA experience).
- Daily living skills : This includes learning to clean one’s teeth, wash one’s hands, tie shoes, and follow routines.
- Potty training can be included in an ABA session for children who require it.
Group time can be structured like a preschool circle time or more unstructured where older, high functioning youngsters conduct activities together. Social skills time, focuses on social skills.
Gross motor activities may or may not be included depending on your child’s needs, professional advice, and service provider. Gross motor activities can help your child’s physical motor abilities as well as the benefits of exercise or movement.
Autism Therapy Provider in Southlake, TX
Our Autism therapy our ABA providers in Southlake, TX are credentialed as board-certified behavior analysts (BCBA’s) or registered behavioral technicians (RBT’s).
Our ABA treatment professionals use ABA to implement change in our program participants. Generally, this consists of breaking down activities into smaller pieces in order to tackle larger goals.
We utilize applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy, tailored specifically to the unique needs, behavior, and personality of your child.
Our services in Southlake, TX can help your child:
- Build language and communication skills
- Develop social skills
- Increase flexibility and tolerance for changes in routines
- Decrease or even eliminate anger, meltdowns, eating issues, and other problematic behaviors
- Prepare for and succeed in school
Our Autism Treatment Center Location in Southlake
Pine Cone Therapies, Southlake
2104 Greenbriar Dr.
Southlake, TX 76092
We have ABA clinics available in Southlake, Keller and Missouri City. Our transitional school, Pine Cone Prep Academy is in Missouri City. We also serve the Houston, Ft. Worth, and Dallas areas. If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to contact us.