Are you located in Riverstone and are seeking help for your child with signs and symptoms of autism? We have a team of highly skilled BCBA’s and a Speech Therapist in Riverstone, TX who provide quality individualized Applied Behavior Analysis services to families with children of all ages who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental delays.
We accept the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evernorth (formally Cigna)
- Magellan Healthcare
- United Healthcare / Optum
- Private Pay is available
Autism Signs in Children Include:
- ignoring their name
- avoidance of gaze
- not smiling at you
- dislike a certain flavor, smell, or sound.
- repeated actions such flapping hands, finger flicking, or body rocking
- not as talkative as other kids
- reusing phrases
- not understanding others’ thoughts or feelings
- unable to express feelings
- dislike a change in regular routine
- a strong passion for various topics or activities
- refusing to do anything when asked.
- unable to establish acquaintances or preferring solitude
- They may not understand expressions like “break a leg”
Autism can vary across genders. Girls with autism, for example, may be quieter, suppress their feelings, and appear more socially adept.
Autism is harder to detect in girls.
Primer ABA Therapy provider in Riverstone, TX
Looking for an ABA therapy provider in Riverstone, TX? ABA, or Applied Behavior Analysis, is behavioral management approach that is based on science. ABA therapy can bring about significant, measurable change by utilizing basic principles of behavior, special techniques and positive reinforcement.
ABA has been proven to improve attention, focus, social skills and memory, as well as decrease behaviors such as noncompliance, aggression, self-harm. ABA is a way to shape and mold actions for effective communication and learning.
We offer a variety of Behavioral Treatment (ABA) services which can provide your family with the below quality services:
- Speech Therapy
- Early Intervention
- Parent and Caregiver Training
- School Age Readiness
- Social Skills Development
- Functional Life Skills Development
What is ABA Therapy?
ABA stands for “applied behavior analysis.” Behavior analysis focuses on the principles that explain how learning takes place. Positive reinforcement is one such principle. ABA therapy uses psychological techniques that concentrate on certain behaviors. Learning and practicing improved communication skills gives a participant the chance to interact with those around them. Providing adaptive learning and social skills is also important for the participant’s overall well-being.
Riverstone, TX Autism Therapy (ABA)
Our Autism therapy providers in Riverstone, TX are credentialed as board-certified behavior analysts (BCBA’s) or registered behavioral technicians (RBT’s).
Our ABA treatment professionals use ABA to implement change in our program participants. Generally, this consists of breaking down activities into smaller pieces in order to tackle larger goals.
We utilize applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy, tailored specifically to the unique needs, behavior, and personality of your child.
Our ABA services in Riverstone, TX can help your child:
- Decrease anxiety, stress, and depression
- Build language and communication skills
- Improve relationships
- Increase social acceptance
- Increase desire to participate in social interactions
4722 Riverstone Blvd Suite 100
Missouri City, TX 77459
Phone: (346) 368-4412
We have ABA clinics available in Keller, Southlake, and Missouri City. Our transitional school, Pine Cone Prep Academy is in Missouri City. If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to contact us